At Talentiva, we take tremendous pride in giving back to the community. Throughout the year, our team can be seen participating and supporting a variety of not-for-profit and philanthropic activities.
The following is a list of organizations that benefit from the commitment of the Talentiva team.
- Girl Scouts of America
- Special Olympics
- Project Read – The Pleasanton Public Library
- Have A Ball Foundation – Benefiting Lance Armstrong Cancer Foundation
- Center for Volunteer and Non-Profit Leadership
- Hanna Boys Center
- Sonoma Mountain Business Cluster
- Bread and Roses
- Life House
- Senior Access
- Red Cross – Real Heroes Breakfast Honorary Chair (Mark Nelson) 2008
- Ritter House
- Sonoma Boys and Girls Club
- 10,000 degrees – Marin Education Fund